Researching your competition is paramount to a successful online marketing campaign. Your offline competitors differ from your online competitors, as should the strategies you use for each. Online you are in competition for 1st place rankings against large and small businesses, local or worldwide.
Our service includes an in-depth analysis of your competition, encompassing on-site and off-site factors.
Onsite Investigations Of Your Competitors Can Include:
- Server information
- Site development technologies
- Website size
- Website structure
- Page speeds
- Internal navigation
- <title> and meta descriptions
- Frequency of updates
- Widgets used
- Do they promote via press releases?
- Are they producing articles?
- Do they have a blog? And is it updated regularly?
- Internal links – types of links – quantity of links – quality of links
- Banner ads
Our findings are delivered to you in a detailed report, along with a strategy for you to improve and beat your competition.
Contact us: 01872 248 376
Or complete our: Contact Form